About the Role
This is a key role on the NEO team. NEO is our strategic rules engine; it determines the next best action for each of our customers every day.
This role will be responsible for working with Strategy Teams to understand business requirements and then configuring changes within NEO.
The role would suit somebody who combines a good knowledge of our business operations with experience working in strategy, analytics or statistics.
NEO uses FICO Blaze Advisor which is a ‘low code’ decision management solution. You do not need experience of FICO Blaze Advisor, we can provide training on this, but you do need to be familiar with a programming language (e.g. SQL, Python or Java).
- Work with strategy teams to understand business requirements and perform rule authoring, harvesting, and design as per agreed guidelines
- Create rules/logic using combination of different decision metaphors available in FICO Blaze Advisor - RMA, Decision tables, decision trees, Rule flows.
- Rule application management and deployment
- Validate the rules are to be appropriately fired for all potential events.
- Identify any ambiguity, repetitiveness, rule gaps and conflict from a technical perspective.
- Perform detailed testing, debugging and logging.
- Coordinate and support with performance/integration/unit/regression tests
- Collaborate with Strategy team members, Project Managers, Solution Analysts, Application Developers, Database Team Members, QA Analysts, and Business Users in the development and initiation of new rulesets.
- Investigate and respond to queries relating to the rules logic raised from across the business
- Complete regular testing and control routines to ensure rules are operating in line with expectations and promptly escalate issues identified
- Co-ordinate the implementation of new or amended strategy communications (Letter, SMS, email etc). Liaising with other business areas to obtain relevant copy, design etc and then either configuring this or liaising with 3rd party suppliers for the build
Key Results Areas
- Completion of configuration and communication changes within estimated timescales
- Quality of configuration and communication changes – delivers expected business outcome
- Completes scheduled tasks within SLA
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Background in analytics, statistics or operational strategy
- Familiarity with at least one programming language e.g. SQL, Python or Java
- Analytical, logical mindset
- Communication skills and abilities in Hoist country languages other than English
- Familiarity with no code/low code BRE and workflow tools.
- Understanding of collection strategies and processes
- Experience of working with a remote delivery team.
- HTML experience
Are you interested? Please send your online application to firstname.lastname@example.org.